Thermoforming is a time-tested and proven reliable method for plastic parts manufacturing. At Medallion Plastics, we have a unique mix of thermoforming equipment which is used to manufacture a wide range of products in varying sizes and levels of complexity. These products are produced using a variety of raw materials. While thermoforming isn't the only option available for producing reliable and accurate plastic parts, it certainly has several important advantages.
Benefits of thermoforming include...
- Tooling and overall startup costs can be significantly less expensive for small to medium production runs
- Very fast turnaround time from initial design to finished product
- Allows for both very small parts and very large parts, with sizes ranging from a few square inches to well over 100 square feet
- Large individual part sizes allows for more congruous designs
- Plastics are lighter and more cost-effective than metal or fiberglass
- Excellent detail and part-to-part consistency
- Many options available for material type, color, surface pattern, and texture
- Parts can be made using raw material formulated to withstand sunlight and severe weather exposure
"We will supply quality products with on time delivery at a fair price."
In-house tooling is fast, accurate and economical.
Thermoformed parts are lightweight, consistent, and rugged.